sponsible for the administrative routines with effective communication with colleagues and coordination among departments, e.g. office facility and environment maintenance, stationery management, reception work, etc.
sponsible to assist general manager, finance, hr and marketing department in some routine work, e.g. document arrangement, agenda making and minutes taking for important meetings, etc.
anize annual outing/party and other employee activities, encourage employees to participate.
ovide support for office/warehouse move or decoration, keep good relationships with office property and communicate employees' suggestion/demand with them in time.
lfill other tasks assigned by general manager.
* college degree or above.
* english cet-4 or above, fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing in english.
* years of admin work experience preferred.
* be proactive and can take the initiative in work.
* good at communication both in written and oral forms.
* has passion in admin management and detail-oriented ability.
* has a good service mind and team work spirit.
description of role:
the primary responsibility of the role is to conduct and support sales operations in china to promote the freeman technology portfolio of globally leading powder characterisation instrumentation. the role requires visits to prospective customers to present and demonstrate freeman technology products, as well as carrying out promotion via telephone and email to accelerate sales in the region. you will be responsible for generating and developing sales opportunities directly and expected to support the micromeritics regional sales teams in their promotion of freeman technology products. in addition to sales, you may be required to assist in some marketing activities.
you will be supported locally by the micromeritics teams in china, which includes an associate applications scientist dedicated to freeman technology activities. further sales, marketing and applications support will also be provided by the teams at the freeman technology head office in the uk.
scope and principal duties:
- sell directly throughout china by making appointments to present and/or demonstrate freeman technology products
- develop leads by promoting freeman technology products via telephone, email and web presentations
- work closely with micromeritics sales teams in china to ensure freeman technology products are promoted to their contacts and that leads are generated
- provide education and support to regional sales personnel to establish a good understanding of freeman technology products within the team
- organise and attend exhibitions, conferences and sales seminars, with the assistance of other team members, delivering technical presentations and posters where possible
- work with sub-dealers and agents to maximise sales
- achieve or exceed sales targets, whilst maintaining profitability and ensuring customer satisfaction
- develop a strong working knowledge of freeman technology products and their applications
- submit reports as required by management
- manage contacts and opportunities using the crm system provided
- develop and execute sales strategy for maximising penetration of freeman technology products
- work with the marketing department, pr partners and other team members to develop presence in china
- maintain contact with existing customers to promote new products and ensure customer satisfaction
- develop strong working relationships with purchasing agents at key accounts
position specific requirements:
- excellent verbal and written skills, with ability to deliver presentations in a clear and competent manner, in both english and chinese
- highly self-motivated, with ability to work remotely or within a team in an office environment
- clear commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- ability to negotiate and close sales in a timely manner
- experience selling technologies for material characterisation or powder processing
- commitment to working as a team member in a rapidly growing, dynamic and fast-paced company
- up to 70% travel within china, with other time working from office
- travel to the company's global offices for training purposes and sales/strategy meetings as required